Award of Excellence in Research on Immune-therapies
Sponsors: Cedilla Pharma
It is proposed to give an ‘Award of Excellence in Scientific Research’ to a scientist who have made an outstanding contribution from India to the scientific research related to development of immune-therapies for prevention of Infectious Diseases during the last 5 years.
To select this candidate for this award, the nominations are invited from the Directors/Vice-chancellors of various research organizations/universities and R & D Centers of some leading pharma industries in India. The nominations will then be evaluated by a panel of Three Experts in the filed of vaccinology/Immunology to be nominated by the ‘Scientific Program Committee’ of the Immunology Conference of Indian Immunology Society.
The selected candidate will be formally invited to give an Oration in a special session during the Conference to be held from 24-26 November, 2022 at PGIMER, Chandigarh. The awardee will be decorated with a Medal and a certificate along with a cash prize of INR 50,000/- along with complementary boarding and lodging for the conference days by the sponsoring agency.
The awardee will be offered complementary registration by the organizers for the conference.
Nomination submission details:
- The nominee may/not be a member of IIS.
- The nominee should produce evidence of his/her outstanding research contribution, conducted primarily in India in the field of development of ‘Immune-therapies to prevent Infectious Diseases’.
- Nominations may come from Head of Institutes/Vice Chancellors/Registrars/Deans of Universities giving details of the credentials of the Nominee.
- Self-nominations will also be accepted.
- Selection will be made through a confidential evaluation by a panel of Three independent ‘Reviewers’ to be appointed by the Scientific program Committee.
- The decision of the ‘Committee’ will be final
The nomination should include the following:
- A copy of the updated CV.
- A list of publications.
- A brief note, not exceeding 500 words highlighting research contributions of the nominee.
- A google-scholar or university/institute authenticated profile with citation index. Submit
Nomination submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of submission: 30th October, 2022, 1700 hrs (IST)