Nomination for Women Scientist Award
Early-Career Women Scientist Award
This award, initiated by the conference organisers, will be given to an early-career women scientist for outstanding and significant contributions in any area of immunology in recent years as an independent scientist. The individual should have been actively engaged in the field of her research over the last 5 years and should have shown sustained activity in terms of publications and extramural grants.
The criteria for the award are as follows:
- The nominee may/not be a member of IIS.
- The nominee should produce evidence of her outstanding research contribution as an independent scientist in India.
- The nominee can nominate herself or be nominated by any member of the society.
- Selection will be made through a confidential evaluation by a panel of Three independent ‘Reviewers’
The nomination should include the following:
- A copy of the updated CV.
- A list of publications.
- A brief note, not exceeding 500 words highlighting research contributions of the nominee.
- A google-scholar or university/institute authenticated profile with citation index.
The selected awardee will be informed at least 15 days before the Conference. The awardee will be invited to deliver a ‘Lecture’ of 25 minutes duration followed by 5 minutes of discussion in a session during the Immunology Conference being held from 24-26 Nov., 2022 at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
The award carries a certificate of honour and a cash prize of Rs. 15,000/- along with complementary registration by the organisers of the conference.
Nominations to be submitted to: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 30th October, 2022, 1700hrs (IST)